Corporate and financial security
In 2019, FPC’s corporate and financial security measures were focused on the following areas:
- Preventing and deterring potential damage caused by deliberate or accidental unauthorised interference in FPC’s operations
- Prevention of losses, including theft of funds and inventory, destruction of property and valuable assets
- Implementation of measures to prevent threats of property loss (destruction)
- Compensation for material damage caused by illegal (unlawful) actions of isolated legal entities or individuals
- Timely identification, prevention and containment of internal and external threats to FPC’s economic interests, as well as arranging and implementing measures to minimise (compensate for) the damage caused
- Engagement with law enforcement bodies on preventing and deterring offences directed against FPC’s interests.