As a key business unit of RZD Holding, FPC’s operations are focused on achieving financial, economic, and volume targets set out in the Long-Term Development Programme of Russian Railways to 2025 (LDP) approved by the Russian Government. As part of the effort to develop the LDP and to ensure the achievement of its goals related to long-distance passenger services, FPC designed a draft Long-Term Development Strategy to 2030The development strategy of FPC for the period up to 2030 was approved on 27 December 2019. By the Board of Directors of JSC FPC. and set up a strategic project management office responsible for monitoring the progress on FPC-relevant strategic goals of Russian Railways’ LDP.
We are improving the quality of life by offering extremely safe, affordable, and comfortable passenger experience.
FPC is Russia’s leader in passenger mobility. It is a highly efficient, financially sound, and customer-focused company that strives to enhance value while ensuring sustainable development in passenger mobility across travel classes and regions of Russia, covering key long-distance destinations in demand.
Russia’s leader in passenger mobility:
- A national carrier providing traditional and high-speed long-distance rail passenger services both in Russia and abroad
- The leader by passenger traffic in long-distance transport in Russia
- The leader in long-distance ticket aggregation services offering single multimodal tickets connecting rail passenger services across Russia’s regions
highly efficient, financially stable company
- Maximising financial results and ensuring self-sufficiency in operations
- Leader in service quality in long-distance land transport providing high-quality value proposition and comfortable long-distance travel experience, including transit connections with other modes of transport and multimodal transport services
Socially responsible company
- Sustainably developing mobility across travel classes and regions of Russia