Center for control and audit activities
The center for control and audit activities is a structural division of FPC (hereinafter referred to as the Center) under the authority of the General Director of FPC.
The center consists of eleven regional Centers branches and two regional sections formed at the location of branches of FPC.
The main tasks of the Center are:
- Organization and conduct of internal control of passenger transportation, customer services in passenger trains and points of sale of travel documents, cargo and mail transportation.
- Identification and prevention of violations and deficiencies in the production, financial, and economic activities of FPC and its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter referred to as SDCs).
- Conducting inspections and surveys on behalf of the General Director of FPC in the divisions of the management staff and structural divisions of FPC, branches of FPC and their structural divisions.
To perform these tasks, the Center performs the following main functions:
- Conducting audits and inspections of the production, financial and economic activities of FPC, as well as subsidiaries of FPC, compliance with the requirements of legislative and regulatory legal acts, regulatory documents of FPC and Russian Railways when they perform production and financial and economic operations.
- Participation in inspections (inspections) of the technical condition of fixed assets when they are written off.
- Organization of operational checks based on information received from appeals of citizens and employees of FPC.
- Monitoring compliance with the established rules and regulations for the carriage of passengers, baggage, cargo and mail, passenger service, compliance by train crews with labor and industrial discipline along the route of passenger and mail and baggage trains, the work of ticket offices for the registration of travel and transportation documents.
- Control over the accuracy and completeness of information on expenses incurred related to the performance of works and services for all types of activities reflected in the accounting (financial) statements of FPC, as well as subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Monitoring the implementation of measures by divisions of FPC, as well as subsidiaries and affiliates based on the results of audits and inspections, timely elimination of identified violations and deficiencies in the production, financial and economic activities of divisions.
- Formation of a unified information base on identified violations and shortcomings in production, financial and economic activities.
- Development and improvement of the methodology of control and audit activities.
- Development of regulatory documents of FPC regulating the organization of control and audit activities.
- Conducting audits and checks of performance of contractual obligations by contractors of JSC FPC in the delivery of goods, performance of works, provision of services, as well as compliance with technological processes, regulations and instructions.
- Participation in the work of commissions of FPC on certification of passenger trains and wagons for compliance with the requirements of standards and regulatory documents of FPC.